THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chin Pei Pei

My name is Chin Pei Pei. I am a student who study accounting at University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I am staying at Kuala Lumpur. During my free time, I go for shopping with my friends. Just to name a few, Pavilion, Times Square, Sungei Wang and Suria KLCC are my favorite shopping spot. Normally, I will watch movie and buy some clothes. Furthermore, now is a sales period. Recently, I had watched ‘Angels and Demons’ and ‘Terminator Salvation’. also like to watch television drama and surfing internet. The websites that I visited the most are MSN, GSC, Utar intranet, Google and Yahoo. I will check my mail and use the instant messaging to keep contact with my friends. The GSC website can provide me the latest movie, the movie synopsis and the reservation facilities. The Utar intranet and wble also updated the university news and some study material. The lecturers will upload the notes and some forum on the wble. Therefore, as a student, I need to always login to access all those materials. Google and Yahoo are the website that I surf when doing the assignment. Google and Yahoo provide the search engine which can find all the relevant information. We can easily get the information to complete the assignment. When I do the power point slide, I also can find some interesting picture from those website.

0 comments: